Update: Alterations & Covid-19
Under Covid-19, we are following the standards set by salons and other close-contact industries in measuring jackets for alterations. That means:
- Customers have to WEAR A MASK and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- We will be wearing a mask, a face shield, and gloves when taking measurements.
- Items must ‘rest’ for 3 days in a sealed bag before being worked on
This is a strange new world, thanks for assisting us in staying safe within it!
What kinds of alterations do we do?
- Sleeve shortenings
- Pant hemming
- Body intakes
- Tapering of sleeves and legs
- Suit extensions (both in width and length)
- Boot shaft widening
- Jacket body and sleeve extensions
- And more!