Finding quality leatherwork is getting harder and harder, especially in rural communities. We’re here to help by mail-in repairs!
How it Works:
- (Optional). You e-mail us with detailed description of the job, applicable photos, etc and we will send back a quote range (liable to change if upon arrival the job is more complicated).
- You MAIL us your item(s) with your Name, Address, E-mail, Phone Number, required repair or alteration, and due date (if applicable) clearly written inside the box.
- We send you an online invoice for the full amount, including tax and return shipping and then do the job!
- We ship it back to you!
Our Mailing Address Is:
BoundAries Leather 221 E 16th Ave Vancouver, BC V5T 2T5 Canada
US / International Mail-Ins:
These repairs are liable to take a little longer due to customs. Items from the United States are not charged duties as per a border agreement encouraging repairs. Please label the shipment clearly ‘For Repair’.
Items that are Not Eligible:
Please DO NOT ship us your:
- Boots or shoes for resoling or reheeling (we are not a full cobbling shop)
- Color REDYEs: Color redyes can only be appraised in person to guarantee the results and this are not eligible for mail-ins. We accept BLACK redyes as black is always do-able!
- Your couch (seriously, it’s happened)
- Moldy or incredibly dirty items